First aid kit made in accordance with the Ministerial Decree 10/1/2015 in force since 1/18/2016.
Complete Kit containing all the medical supplies as foreseen by Decree. (Unlike other medical aid kits on the market, this Kit contains all the disinfectants necessary).
FIRST AID BOX TABLE "A"
Subject to the Decree of October 1, 2015
• Coastal navigation-enabled Units engaged on passenger transport of class C (within 6 miles).
• Units for coastal navigation-enabled national and international passenger transport of class B (within 20 miles).
• Unit engaged on passenger transport to local navigation of class D (within 3 miles).
• Inshore fishing range (within 40 miles).
• Boating only if the boat meets all 3 requirements:
1. boating without any limit.
2. presence of seafaring personnel and enrolled at road crew
3. boat used in rental business
Bag size: H21.5x50x40cm.
- 1 bottle of disinfectant 10vol 250 ml
- 1 bottle sodium hypochlorite (Amuchina)
- 3 bottles benzalkonium chloride (Novalcol)
- 1 bottle povidone iodine
- 2 bottles chlorexidine
- 1 adult resuscitation AMBU balloon with mask - Adult
- 1 Ambu mask - child
- 1 Guedel tube size 4 Red
- 1 Guedel tube size 3 Yellow
- 1 Guedel tube size 2 Green
- 1 Guedel tube size 0 Black
- 1 Tongue forceps
- 10 Sterile syringes 10ml 21g
- 1 Tourniquet
- 1 Nitrile tourniquet (adjustable)
- 10 gauze bandages H10cm
- 1 Instant Ice Pack
- 1 Instant Hot Pack
- 5 Adhesive plasters 10cm
- 1 Isothermal emergency blanket
- 1kg Cotton wool
- 1 Pair surgical scissors
- 1 Pair standard scissors
- 10 Sterile gauzes
- 10 Non-sterile gauzes
- 5 pairs Latex-free gloves: Size L
- 10 pairs Latex-free gloves: Size M
- 10 Surgical masks
- 1 Container retrieval needles;
- 1 Sphygmomanometer
- 1 Phonendoscope
- 2 Splints
- 1 Clinical thermometer
- 1 First Aid Manual
- 1 Copy of Ministerial Decree
- 1 List of minimum contents in first aid kit
* 1 Oximeter is also rehired for passenger ships (to be ordered separately)
- 1 MANUAL Multilingual ER 24 pages;
- 1 copy of MINISTERIAL with list of medicines to be purchased in the final user, pharmacy.
Note: Carefully read the Decree regarding doctor’s prescription for essential medicines depending on the type of navigation. Revert to your doctor for a copy of the Decree.