EPOPLASTIC A + B epoxy primer for osmosis treatment.
Bottom two-part epoxy designed to protect the works of death and superstructures of ships, iron, alloy and fiberglass and for preventive treatments osmosis. Ideal as a base for the glaze EVERGLOSS.
- Method of application: Roller, Brush, Spray;
- Yield 10 sq m/l hands;
- Mixing ratio by weight: 9 : 1;
- Drying (20 °C) tract: 6 h.;
- Drying (20 °C) coating: min to 12 h., max 6 months;
- Drying (20 °C) launch: 48 h.;
- Thinner: n.5;
- Colour: White;
- Packaging: 0.75 lt.