Unipolar wire with grade 5 tinplated copper flexible conductor. First insulation HEPR type G7 special. Second insulation Elastomer compound Halogen Free Type M2. Specific for Photovoltaic systems with nominal voltage U o/U600/100V in alternating current and not over 1500V in direct current, flame retardant, halogen free, designed to last at least 25 years.
- Continuous operating temperature: -40°/+90°C;
- Maximum operating temperature: +120°C;
- Minimum operating temperature: -40°C;
- Temperatura di picco: 250°C;
- Wire life at 60°C: 25 years;
- Test voltage: 5Kv;
- Minimum bending range: 6 times the external diameter;
- Break load: 50 N/mmq;
- Colour: black;
- Diameter: 4 mmq;
Cable sold per meter.
Reference regulations: CEI EN 50363 - CEI EN 60228 - IMQ-CPT-065.