CFG One-component polyurethane foam
• One-component expanding polyurethane foam, easy and quick to use suitable for construction and restoration sector.
• Adheres to all materials (except polyethylene, polypropylene, silicone, Teflon®).
• Cures by reaction with moisture and creates a compact and long lasting structure that can be cut, modeled, perforated, painted or plastered. Resistant to chemical agents, solvents, molds and microorganisms.
• Compatible with other sealants.
• Filling in of gaps, cavities, holes, cracks.
• Mounting of door or window jams, panels, tiles, corrugated coverings.
• Sealing traces left in the wall when installing electrical conduits and plumbing or thermal piping.
• Thermal insulation and soundproofing.
• Fixing of piping, electrical conduits and installations. Dupont De Nemours ®, registered trademark.
Colour: Pale yellow
Curing: with moisture
Time of film formation: 10-15 minutes
Cutting time: 45-60 minutes
Time before placing loads (20mm strip): approx 12 hours
Density: 15-18kg/mc Closed cells %: 60-70
Thermal insulation: 25-30 M W/m.K
Soundproofing: 59 dB
Working temperature: from -40 a +100°C
Application temperature: from +5 a +35°C
Conditions of use:
1) In order to use polyurethane foam it is necessary for the surface of application to have a temperature between +5 e +35°C and container between 20 e +25°C (or heat with your hands or immerse in lukewarm water).
2) Surfaces must be clean, degreased and all dust and residue removed. Protect the area surrounding the area of application as same could be stained when applying the foam).
3) To accelerate hardening and improve adhesion and compactness of the foam, spray water on the surface prior to application.
4) Shake the container well (even when it has been standing for more than 5 minutes). Remove the cap, wear protective gloves and carefully avoid the valve dispenser.
5) Turn the can upside down and vigorously press the valve of the dispenser coaxially with respect to the dispenser.
6) Extrude the foam, with the can held upside down, starting from the furthest and lowest point of the space to be filled in.
7) Partially fill the empty space (approx 1/3) because the foam will expand up to 3/4 times the volume initially dispensed. In case of large spaces to be filled in, apply the foam in several layers always waiting for the previous layer to harden.
8) Straight after the application clean the dispenser, valve and any surplus with CFG cleaner for polyurethane foam or acetone.
9) Tack-free time10 minutes; complete hardening time 1-3 hrs in excellent environmental conditions (25°C and 50% humidity).
Unit size 0,75 lt.