Leonardo Off-Grid 4kW/5000/48 MG Power Supply Backup
The Leonardo Off-Grid MG is designed and developed for the production and storage of household energy; combined with photovoltaic modules and storage batteries it powers the household up to complete autonomy.
Leonardo Off-Grid MG facilitates and expedites the use of the energy produced by PV modules to power household utilities, with the possibility of using from the public distribution grid (back-up) in case of reduced renewal energy.
The system has independent MPPT inputs through charge controllers of dedicated load; such technology implements a search for the maximum power point in line with the voltage and energy of the PV module, always maximising the energy produced. The AC input of the system assures operational continuity of the loads without noticeable discontinuities also in case of low battery because of the reduced renewable energy available.
OPERATION OF LEONARDO OFF-GRID MG
- The Leonardo Off-Grid 1kW/1500/24 MG is designed to achieve direct energy savings through the use of PV and other renewable energy sources;
- The PV system is managed by the internal charge controller with independent MPPT inputs;
- The inverter provides electricity savings through direct production from renewable sources or from energy stored in batteries;
- The Leonardo Off-Grid 1kW/1500/24 MG guarantees continuity of service, in the event of overload or insufficient energy available from renewable sources, by switching on the AC grid at AC-IN input;
- A dry contact for maximum self-consumption allows to activate loads users (water heater, heat pump, etc ...) increasing its share of energy self-consumption;
- On the user line, AC-OUT, the energy will be supplied with the following input priority: direct self-consumption by the PV modules self-consumption by storage in battery → contact for maximum self-consumption → AC-IN emergency power supply;
- In the event of a power black-out, all the energy stored in the batteries is used to cope with the emergency condition until the device is switched off, which occurs at a residual capacity of 10-20%.
- Production and storage system from photovoltaic
- MPPT recharge through charge controller with independent inputs
- Max PV power 8kWp
- AC input for grid bypass
- Pure sine wave DC/AC Inverter
- Output Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Inverter efficiency 95%
- Charge controller efficiency FV 97,2%
- Contact for maximum self-consumption
- Battery circuit breaker
- Battery voltage 12/48Vdc
- OPzS, OPzV Lead batteries for cyclic use
- Protection against low battery
- Battery temperature sensor
- Protection against overload and AC short circuit
- Protection against over-temperature
- IP20 Container
- Simple cabling
- Optional battery Box
Please refer to the attached data sheet for futher technical information.
NOTA IMPORTANTE: The reduced VAT is reserved for private individuals, end users and qualified installers of PV and heating systems INSTALLED IN ITALY. After the purchase kindly fill in the relative declaration and attach a copy of your ID document:
In case you do not have the right to the tax deduction (DEALERS) kindly contact us in advance so that an invoice with 22% VAT can be issued as per the law in force. In the absence of receipt of the declaration the order cannot be shipped as a copy of the VAT declaration form must by law be attached to the company invoice. The declaration form and ID document must be sent to:
email@example.com of via fax +39 0431 687013