N-BREAK Storm Defender Sensor Lightning and Stormy fronts Detector
N-Break Storm Defender is a sophisticated device able to detect lightning and stormy fronts in advance (up to 40Km) associated with it both approaching and moving away.
- Issues an early warning of stormy conditions with possible lightning bolts.
- Supplies an estimate of the distance of the stormy front.
- It detects bolts from clouds to ground and clouds to clouds.
- Eliminates interferences and false alarms by means of an intelligent algorithm.
- It has a buffer battery that supplies a "listening" autonomy of 5 days.
N-Break Storm Defender was designed to give the user the possibility to disconnect electronic devices (manually or automatically) when a stormy front approaches, as it is capable of monitoring the presence and dynamics (approaching and moving away) of stormy fronts within a radius of 40 km from the location of the device, thus predisposing and protecting the devices connected via a mains circuit breaker.
- In case of use in a boat or camper van etc. it is necessary to disconnect the electrical cable that connects the electricity column to the boat or camper van etc.
- In case of use in the home it is necessary to disconnect the mains switch.
This “release” operation can be carried out even automatically via this KIT which also contains a circuit breaker (see our code 68700020).
For further information and technical data please refer to the data sheet attached.
Features of sensor:
Power supply: 5Vdc;
Maximum power: 0,3W with active micro-relay;
Rechargeable buffer battery: Lithium polymer 3,7V; 1200mA/h;
Estimated autonomy with active relay: 10 hrs;
Estimated autonomy in “Listening” with inactive relay: 5 days;
Relay: 3Vdc; contact MAX 30Vac/dc; 2A;
Display: 2 digits per LED; h 20mm;
Internal warning sound;
I/O: - asynchronous serial RS485 with TEMA protocol;
Free contact NA or NC, micro-relay;
Protection degree: IP67.