Lowrance Fishfinder FishHunter Directional 3D
FishHunter™ Directional 3D is a completely portable fish finder that packs the power of 5 tri-frequency transducers into a sonar that fits in your pocket. FishHunter™ Directional 3D features its exclusive patented technology to allow you to see picture quality renderings of bottom contour up to 160ft below the surface and up to 200ft away.
GET MORE WITH 5 GREAT VIEWS
The perfect tool to create a custom map of your entire lake or favourite fishing spots. Now you can:
• Create custom maps by trolling or reeling your FishHunter.
• Track depth and bottom contour as you travel around the lake.
• Navigate back to map location easily using GPS.
• Get detailed information about specific areas on your map.
3D Structure Mapping
Create custom 3D maps and enjoy all of the below features:
• Maps of your favourite fishing spots.
• Ability to reel, drift or troll over the area you wish to map.
• Easily see drop offs and their relative depth and distance.
• GPS tagged so you can save the map and spot for next time.
This unique FishHunter™ view is one of the most powerful features you get with the Directional 3D. This view:
• Know where to cast.
• Tells you exactly where to cast your line in relation to your sonar.
• Significantly increases your chances of your bait being where it needs to be.
• Increases your chances to catch more fish.
This view allows you to create “life like” images of the bottom which is beneficial to:
• Saves you valuable fishing time.
• Evaluate bottom contour quickly.
• Improve your catch rate.
• Identify bottom features quickly.
Ice Fishing Flasher
FishHunter is a year round fish finder and great for ice fishing due to:
• Ability to work in weather conditions as cold as -20˚F (-30˚C).
• Floats in the hole versus being submerged beneath the ice.
• Can detect fish and track your line.
• Ability to find the bottom depth without having to drill a hole.
GET MORE WITH 5 TRANSDUCERS
Transducers are an important part of the fish finder and often overlooked. FishHunter Directional 3D has 5 tri-frequency transducers to offer you:
• More Coverage.
• More Power.
• Find More Fish.
• Know Where to Cast.
• Detailed 3D Maps.
GET MORE WITH TRI-FREQUENCY
FishHunter’s tri-frequency technology has an ideal balance that is great for shallow water fishing and deep water fishing.
• Higher Frequency = Shallow Water Fishing.
• Lower Frequency = Deep Water Fishing.
• Lowrance FishHunter wireless castable transducers: Connect to Android and iOS phones and tablets via WiFi
• Provides real time sonar data underneath the transducer
Can be used from a bank or dock as well as casted from the deck of a boat Use in many situations: Stationary casting allows a user to cast out a FishHunter and leave it there, then cast a bait near the transducer for real time catch data away from the user Reeling use allows a user to cast a FishHunter then reel it back in to cover more area and search for fish or structure. This also allows the user to generate 3 dimensional maps of their fishing area with FishHunter 3D Troll behind a boat giving real time location of baits, live bathymetry, or 3D charting
Reliable WiFi, No Data Connection Required
Offering a more reliable connection than Bluetooth®, the WiFi connection between FishHunter and your smartphone or tablet does not require a cellular or internet connection and keeps your phone available for texts and calls
Get a more reliable WiFi connection with FishHunter’s unique, buoy-like design, which is difficult to submerge
Multiple Fishing Views
See how fish are relating to changes in bottom contours with FishHunter’s 3D Fishing View, quickly check water depth and the location of fish relative to the FishHunter 3D with Directional Casting View or find fish under the ice with the optimized Ice Fishing view
Create Custom Maps
Create custom Bathymetric color contour charts or structure maps of your favorite fishing spot or the entire lake by trolling FishHunter 3D behind your boat
Integrated LED Light
FishHunter 3D is easy to see during early morning/nighttime conditions due to an integrated LED light that also functions as battery indicator/charging light
FishHunter 3D features five tri-frequency transducers, each supporting 381kHz, 475kHz and 675kHz frequencies
Log catches, waypoints, follow your friends and even live stream catches around the world with the free FishHunter app, available from the IOS App and Google Play Stores
Model: FishHunter 3D;
Depth Range: Up to 160 ft (55 m);
Wi-Fi Range: Up to 200 ft (65 m);
Minimum Depth: 1.4 ft (0.4 m);
Number of Transducers: 5 Tri-Frequency Transducers;
Frequency: 381kHz, 475kHz, 675kHz;
Trolling Speed: Up to 2 MPH (3.2 km/h, 1.7 knots);
Sonar View Options: Directional Casting™, 3D Fishing, 3d Structure Mapping, Bathymetric Mapping, Ice Fishing Flasher View;
Fish Attraction Night-time Illumination: Yes, LED Illumination;
Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi works (4x faster than Bluetooth); No cellular data or internet connection required;
Sonar Type: Piezo-Electric Ceramic Crystal;
Wattage (Peak to Peak): 300 Watts;
Battery Life: Up to 10 hrs or up to 500 hrs stand by;
Operational Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) to 95°F (35°C);
Unit of Measurement: Imperial & Metric;
Compatibility: +9000 iOS Apple & Android Smartphones or Tablets with GPS.
1Listing:€23.18Price:€19.24You Save:€3.94 (17%)