Quick BTQ 110-25 kit electric bow thruster 12V 1.3 Kw 55.1 lb Ø110 mm with Joystick Remote control
Il kit è composto da:
1. 1 Quick BTQ 110-25 Electric bow thruster 12 volt 1.3Kw 55.1 lb;
2. 1 Joystick Remote control;
3. 1 Extension for commands TCD/TMS/TSC 6 mt;
4. 1 Bow Thruster Tunnel Ø110 x L.750mm in fiberglass;
5. 1 Fuse 150A CNL DIN;
6. 1 Fuse holder for fuses CNL/CNN DIN - 300A.
1. Quick BTQ 110-25 Electric bow thruster 12 volt 1.3Kw 25Kgf (55.1 lb)
The Quick BTQ 110 is a single propeller bow thruster composed of a sturdy composite material. Length recommended boat 5-7.5 m (16-25 ft). Some additional features of this unit are the solenoid is protected by a sturdy composite material, the gearbox is composed of bronze, the zinc anode is independent from the gearbox which allows an easy replacement and it is also equipped with an elastic coupling.
The Gearbox is created so that the behaviour of the propeller is unaffected in either direction. The conical gears that make up the gearbox are reinforced and adjusted to ensure maximum efficiency. Maintenance is not required since the special highly resistant components guarantee a perfect lubrication seal for life. The anodic zinc protection is easily replaceable.
The bronze propeller gearleg is provided with a hydrodynamic profile that minimizes turbulence.
The 4-blade Propeller guarantee maximum thrust performance and reduction in current absorption. This is made of composite materials, resistant in every condition, and fastened with self-locking nuts in stainless steel.
The case that protects the reversing contactors is made of robust composite materials that are resistant to corrosion. The electrical connections are provided with quick connectors.
The elastic joint that optimizes the alignment between motor and gearbox is an exclusive Quick design. This acts as an even tension device, preserving the operating system from impulses from the bow thruster, with above-average results.
The motors new-generation materials have been chosen to constantly guarantee required output and maximum performance, given the severe conditions required by the application. Protection against overheating of the motor is ensured by a microprocessor.
The support flange is completely in hard-cote anodized aluminium.
Models: BTQ 110-25;
Propulsion system: Single propeller;
Ø Tunnel: 4” 21/64 in;
Voltage: 12 V;
Motor power: 1.3 Kw;
Thrust: 55.1 lb;
Boat size*: 16-25 ft;
Weight: 21.6 lb;
Dimensions: A 10” 5/32 in - B 4” 21/64 in - C 3” 5/16 in.
*Attention: the indication may vary according to the boat type.
2. Joystick Remote control
TCD 1042 Control panel have been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters. For operating the BTQ bow-thruster through a joystick. Simple and intuitive user interface. Universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc). Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures. Possibility of connecting several TCD controls in parallel. Easy to install by means of 2-wire connector (optional extensions). Automatic priority system. Automatic disablement. Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring.
- Model: TCD 1042;
- Current capacity of thruster commands: 4A max;
- Supply voltage (1): da 8 a 31 Vdc;
- Current absorption at rest (2): 10 mA;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +70 °C;
- Protection rating (3): IP 66;
- Dimensions including frame (W x H x D): 78 mm x 78 mm x 113 mm (3" 5/64 x 3" 5/64 x 4" 11/32);
- Diameter in mm (pollici): 61 (2 13/64);
- Weight: 0.31 lb / 140 g.
(1) With power supply voltage less than 8 Vdc the control panel can reset.
(2) Typical value with control panel disabled.
(3) Excluding the back of the control panel (IP20).
3. Extension for commands TCD/TMS/TSC
The Quick TCDEX is a control extension cable used on the Quick BTQ bow thruster series to connect the bow or stern thrusters system to the TCD remote panel control system. Length 6 meters. Model TCDEX06.
4. Fiberglass tunnel for BTQ 110-25 bow thruster
Fiberglass tunnel perfectly suited to fit electric or hydraulic Quick thrusters. Ø110 mm, Length 750 mm. Model TNL110F075.
5. Bow thruster fuse 150A CNL DIN
The fuse is an essential item that is needed for the bow thruster installation to protect the motor from over current.
6. Fuse holder for fuses CNL/CNN DIN - 300A