Lowrance Elite 5Ti with TotalScan transducer and FREE Eco water based Antifouling for transducers
Lowrance® Elite-5Ti with transducer Med High TotalScan 000-14517-001
The Lowrance Elite-5Ti is a touchscreen Fishfinder Chartplotter that matches high-end functions and features with powerful performance ─ all at an affordable price. Sold with Mid/High/Totalscan Transducer.
- High resolution display 5-inch, LED-backlit color display.
- Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-5 Ti features.
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® and DownScan Imaging™. Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the underwater environment beneath your boat. StructureScan requires optional TotalScan transducer.
- TrackBack™ scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
- Internal GPS antenna.
- Optional chart upgrades include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N.
- Built-in wireless connectivity, provides access to the GoFree Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- MicroSD card slot.
- Quick Release bracket.
Display: Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT LCD;
Resolution: 800 x 480;
Power Output: RMS (PTP) Max 500W RMS;
Operating Frequency: (50/200 or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz;
Media Port: 1 microSD slot.
Display Resolution: 800W x 480H;
Backlighting Type: LED;
GPS and Sonar Overlay Data: Yes;
Split Screen Presentation: 4;
Display Size: 5"/ 12.7 cm (16:9).
Depth Alarm: YES;
Shallow Alarm: Yes;
Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE™ or GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more: Yes;
Temperature Readings: Yes;
Transducer Type: Multiple Selections Lowrance and Airmar.
Operating Temperature: -15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F).
Power Consumption: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC);
Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max).
Navigation: Routes 100;
Navigation: Waypoint Storage 3000;
GPS Antenna Type 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS;
GPS Alarms: Yes;
Custom Mapping: Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight Genesis™, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N;
Background Mapping: Enhanced Elite Basemap.
Marlin Eco water based antifouling for transducers
ECO is an innovative water-based antifouling, developed and formulated specifically for the transducers of fishfinders. It is solvent free and complies with the indications of the major producers of fishfinders. ECO is also devoid of any copper compound, which may interfere with the operation of the same transducer. Black colour, in convenient packages of 70 ml.