AC Master 24/1500
Mastervolt sine wave inverters have proven themselves under the most extreme conditions for over 25 years. Our inverter family consists of AC Master, Mass Sine and Mass Sine Ultra models, ranging from 300 watt up to 40 kW. The AC Master is ideal for small and medium-sized applications, while Mass Sine and the advanced Mass Sine Ultra inverters are mainly intended for larger systems and for professional purposes.
With the affordable AC Master you can easily convert the voltage of a 12 or 24 V battery into reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz grid power, the same way you would at home or work. From microwave to hairdryer, DVD player to electrical tools, laptop to flatscreen.
All AC Master models will offer the same quality, reliability and technology that you’ve come to expect from Mastervolt. Ease of operation, fast installation and safe to use, the AC Master family ensures that you’re well prepared for your travels. The application of high frequency switching technology removes any annoying humming and buzzing sounds. The pure sine wave also ensures the functioning of even the most sensitive equipment. In addition, the AC Master will save the cost of many adapters. Ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications.
- Complete value for money inverter range for recreational and semi-professional use.
- Pure sine wave prevents glitches or failing appliances.
- High efficiency for improved performance and extended runtime.
- Easy installation, saving valuable installation time.
- Lightweight, space-saving design.
- Automatic, reliable and safe operation; protected against overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and high/low battery voltage.
- Temperature-controlled fan ensures low noise at low power, while providing full power under the most demanding conditions.
- IP21/23 for marine use, E-mark certified for mobile applications.
- Automatic, adjustable power saving for extended usage time.
- Optional remote control INVR-1 can instantly switch off inverter and any connected devices (available from 700 watt models).
- Plug connection for all models, plus direct connection for the 2500/3500 Watt models.
Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is unavailable. Can be used for lighting, appliances, electric cooking and power tools for example. For (mobile) applications in your home, office or service vehicle, or during your holidays.
Output voltage: 200/220/230/240 V – 50/60 Hz (adjustable)
Output waveform: true sine
Nominal battery voltage: 24 V
Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1: 1500 W
Peak load (1 min.): < 1730 W
Peak load (1 sec.): < 2650 W
AC connection: plug connection EU (Schuko) or UK
Efficiency: 94 %
Display/read-out: LED indication: battery voltage, load level, status
Dimensions, hxwxd: 248 x 421 x 83 mm/9.8 x 16.6 x 3.3 inch
Weight: 4.2 kg/9.3 lb
Alarms: potential free alarm contact
Approvals: CE, E-mark
Optional: INVR-1 remote control
Technology: high frequency, galvanic isolated
Low battery voltage, switches off at: 21 V
Low battery voltage, switches on at: 25 V
High battery voltage, switches off at: 33 V
High battery voltage, switches on at: 29 V
Input current (nominal load): 75 A
No-load power consumption (ON mode): < 0.9 A
No-load power consumption (energy saving mode): < 0.05 A
Minimal DC fuse (slow blow): 100 A
Minimal cable size: 25 mm²
Harmonic distortion typical: < 5 %
Cos phi: all power factors allowed
Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 40 °C, derating power > 40 °C/-4 to 104 °F
Protection degree: IP21, horizontal mounting
Protections: over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage
Cooling: temperature and load controlled fan
MasterBus compatible: no