Rolls OpzV GEL 2V - 970Ah C100 batteries
24 Volt 970 Ah C100 battery bank, has 12 units x 2 Volt 970 Ah each, for a 23,28 Kwh energy storage.
Technical features of individual units here below:
- No GAS emission.
- No current leakage.
- Easy installation and dismantling.
- Highly resistant container in ABS (UL94-HB).
- Fewer connections and increase in charging efficiency.
- Tubular plate.
- High number of charging and discharging cycles, 5 year warranty, average life expectancy of 20 years (for UPS use).
- Maintenance free.
- Wind power systems etc.
- Electric powered vehicles, lifting platforms, electrical marine engines etc.
- Energy storage systems.
- Safety, emergency lighting.
- Voltage (Volt): 2;
- Capacity (Ah/C100/C20/C10): 970; 825; 770;
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 253x210x506;
- Weight kg: 56;
- Number of discharge cycles at 100 %: 1500 cycles;
- Number of discharge cycles at 50 %: 3200 cycles;
- Number of discharge cycles at l 20 %: 6500 cycles.
Note: Free collection point for the disposal of used up lead batteries c/o our address in Carlino, Udine. For quantities above 100kg, free collection at your address. When booking for the collection, kindly prepare the batteries on a pallet, well packed for safe transport and send a written request to email@example.com.
If you personally deliver 100kg of used-up lead batteries directly to our shop in Carlino, Udine, you will be given a € 15,00 discount coupon.
NB: Does not apply for alkaline batteries of any type or batteries that are not lead.
The reduced VAT is reserved for PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, end users and qualified photovoltaic and thermal energy installers or heat production INSTALLED IN ITALY. After purchase, kindly complete and return the VAT declaration form together with a copy of an ID document:
In case you do not have the right to the tax deduction (DEALERS) kindly contact us in advance so that an invoice with 22% VAT can be issued as per the law in force. In the absence of receipt of the declaration the order cannot be shipped as a copy of the VAT declaration form must by law be attached to the company invoice. The declaration form and ID document must be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +39 0431 687013