Solar KIT with 160W monocrystalline photovoltaic panel with PWM 10A solar charge controller for all applications such as boats, camper vans, cabins, shelters and 12 Volt systems.
The kit contains:
- 1 160W monocrystalline photovoltaic module - 1480 x 670 x 35 mm (# 30050175);
- 1 Solar Charge Controller PWM 10A 12V - 13,3x7,1 cm (# 30550701).
160W/12V Photovoltaic monocrystalline module.
Designed for rural lighting solutions, data collection and special applications. Thanks to its versatility, the panel is very popular and used both in developing countries as well as the European market. This panel was designed to work under the most difficult climatic and working conditions. The design of the anodized aluminium frame makes the panel safe, simple and quick to install in many applications. Every single cell and panel produced undergoes a series of tests and quality controls during every phase of production. The interconnections between panels are easy, practical and optimized for every configuration and voltage.
- Type: SS160-36M;
- Module efficiency: 16%;
- Cell efficiency: 17.5%;
- Peak power: 160W;
- Vm (voltage at maximum p.): 18.5V;
- Im (maximum current): 8.65A;
- Voc (open circuit voltage): 22.5V;
- Isc (short circuit current): 9.14A;
- Power tolerance: +-3%;
- Dimensions: 1480 x 670 x 35 mm;
- Weight: approx 12 Kg;
- Maximum system voltage: 1000VDC.
10A PWM Charge Controller for 12V PV systems. Suitable to charge GEL, AGM or acid batteries via traditional 36 cell photovoltaic panels. Charges batteries in boats, RVs, cabins and shelters, warning systems.
With battery status LED indicator.
- Voltage configurations: 12V;
- Rated charging current: 10A;
- Output: 1;
- Working temperature: -35/+55°C;
- Protection: IP30;
- Type: Stand Alone, Boats/Camper vans;
- Dimensions: 13,3x7,1 cm;
- Weight: 0,119 Kg;
- LCD display: NO.