2.4Kw 230V AC Inverter with AC input MPPT 48V 60A 3000W, solar charge controller for emergency generator
This EURsolar inverter with display enables the realization of an OFF GRID photovoltaic system of up to 3Kw to recharge a 48V battery bank and the use of 230V alternate current with 230V AC supplementary input for emergency generator or grid supplier. The ALL in ONE inverter is the simplest way to realize a stand alone PV system with automatic switch with the grid (or emergency generator), all the components that usually make up a classic stand alone photovoltaic system (charge controller, inverter, emergency unit and battery chargers). With this inverter you may use renewable sources, hence solar energy, battery stored energy and only in the absence of these two renewable sources, the inverter automatically switches to emergency AC input of the generator or grid supplier. This system allows maximum cost saving in your electricity bill or even eliminating the connection to the grid.
The ALL in ONE Eursolar inverter was designed to remain active 24 hours a day because thanks to its use in standby of only 2W it does not discharge the batteries even if it remains switched on without loads being applied. It is to be noted that the Cold Start function allows turning on even without AC current and as such in 100% OFF GRID mode and furthermore in AC mode in the absence of current the inverter will start automatically.
• Pure sinewave.
• Built-in MPPT solar charge controller.
• Selectable input voltage range depending on the applications.
• Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting.
• Compatible to mains voltage or generator power.
• Automatic start in the absence of AC current.
• Smart battery charging design to optimize battery performance .
• Cold start function (Start up even with DC battery voltage).
- Rated Power: 3000VA/2400W;
- Surge Power: 6000VA;
- Waveform: Pure sine wave;
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt.Mode): 230VAC±5%;
- Inverter Efficiency (Peak): 93%;
- Transfer Time: 10ms(For Personal Computers) 20ms(For Home Appliances).
- Voltage: 230VAC;
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170~280VAC(For Personal Computers) 90~280VAC(For Home Appliances);
- Frequency Range: 50Hz/60Hz (Auto sensing).
- Nominal voltage: 48VDC;
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54VDC;
- Overcharge Protection: 62VDC.
SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER:
- Maximum PV Array Power: 3000W;
- MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 60 VDC~88 VDC;
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 102 VDC;
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 50A;
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 60A;
- Maximum Charge Current: 110A;
- Maximum Efficiency: 98%;
- Standby Power Consumption: 2W.
- Dimension,WxHxD: 100x272x355 mm;
- Net Weight: 7.4 kg.
- Humidity 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing);
- Operating Temperature 0°C-55°C;
- Storage Temperature -15°C-60°C.
The reduced VAT is reserved for PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, end users and qualified photovoltaic and thermal energy installers or heat production INSTALLED IN ITALY. After purchase, kindly complete and return the VAT declaration form together with a copy of an ID document:
In case you do not have the right to the tax deduction (DEALERS) kindly contact us in advance so that an invoice with 22% VAT can be issued as per the law in force. In the absence of receipt of the declaration the order cannot be shipped as a copy of the VAT declaration form must by law be attached to the company invoice.
The declaration form and ID document must be sent to: iva-agevolatashopenergia.com or fax +39 0431 687013.
1Listing:€5,894.35Price:€4,420.76You Save:€1,473.59 (25%)