Preventive treatment antifreeze formulated to improve the fluidity and the filtration properties of diesel fuels at low temperatures.
- Low temperatures and resulting formation of crystals of paraffin in diesel fuel
- Difficulties when starting up at low temperatures
- Diesel additive formulated to allow cold starting of Diesel engines even at very low temperatures (up to -25° C)
- Prevents the formation of paraffin crystals forming in diesel fuel at low temperatures
- Lowers the freezing point and the limit of filterability of diesel
- Improves combustion and creates a protective and lubricating film on all components of the injection system
How to use
- Add in the fuel tank to 0,2% - 0,3%
- A pack of 250 ml is a full of diesel (50-60 liters) 0.2
- Carry out the treatment before stopping at a temperature not below 5-7° C, such that the additive is already in the supply circuit prior to the formation of crystals of paraffin
- Inhibits the formation of crystals of paraffin in diesel fuel
- Helps maintain lubricated and protected the fuel system
- Depending on the dosage and type of fuel, allows startups to temperatures as low as-25° C
Pack of 250ml.