Fabric adhesive tape made of fiberglass and polyurethane for RIGID and structural of emergency or final repair.
RifàttuttoTape is a soft fabric Tape of glass fiber soaked in single-component polyurethane resin that hardens with humidity. Simply wetting the tape,it produces rigid, robust repair and reinforcement bandages and lasting out of any material and surface that you can wrap
Adheres and paste in metals, cast iron, wood, glass, stone, marble, plastic, rubber, ceramic, PVC, polyester, Nylon, fiberglass, concrete. RifàttuttoTape 15/30 minute sets in, once fully cured can be drilled, sanded, polished, frosted, sandblasted and painted.
Features and benefits:
1) Soft, flexible and elastic at the time of application. Polymerizes quickly if recedentemente wet with water, otherwise hardens slowly even on contact with air.
2) Durable and stable up to temperatures between-45° C and + 150° c.
3) Adheres to any clean and degreased surface and material that can be "wrapped or wrapped with care.
4) Fast curing: in 10 minutes, the bandage becomes rigid and structural hardening you get spent 24 hours.
5) When hardened it is water resistant to most solvents and fuels.
6) Abrasion resistant.
7) Resistant to internal pressures up to 10 kg/cm2.
8) Weather resistant.
9) The bandage is elastic to the application and did not retreat to the hardening. Extension: the end of a band joins perfectly at the beginning of another.
10) Easy and safe use; It did not smell.
11) Size 5 x 130 cm.