Battery charger allowing the actual use of the supplied current without any energy waste. This system, made up of two small sized fans, is managed by a microprocessor which controls the speed by means of an algorithm which uses two air temperature sensors (external and internal). There is a back-light and LCD display with a multilingual menu.
The range is also equipped with all levels of protection aimed at guaranteeing a long life for the batteries and the capability of supplying maximum power even in extreme conditions while using the highest quality components and materials.
HIGH EFFICIENCY MAXIMUM PROTECTION:
• Three stage IUoU battery charging;
• Multiple outputs in order to charge more groups of batteries (Electronic mosfet charge separator inside);
• Differentiated charging for open or sealed liquid electrolite, GEL or AGM batteries;
• Integrated output fuses inside the battery charger (for each output);
• Capacity of supplying full power with low AC network supply voltage;
• The possibility of using the battery charger as a power supply without batteries;
• Low residual fluctuation on output;
• Universal AC supply input;
• Power factor (cos ϕ) equal to 1;
• Compatible with the generators;
• Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures;
• “Quick Smart Fan” system of optimized management of the cooling fans;
• User interface (multilingual) that consist of a LCD display with 3 buttons;
• Automatic and manual power derating;
• CAN BUS interface for data transfer;
• Thermal battery protection (with optional sensors);
• Short circuit, overloading, output overvoltage and overheating protection.
- Max output current: 40 A;
- Charge absorption voltage: 14,1 Vdc EL open - 14,4 Vdc EL sealed /GEL / AGM;
- Charge float voltage: 13,4 Vdc EL open / 13,8 Vdc EL sealed / GEL - 13,6 Vdc AGM;
- Number of outputs: 3;
- Supply voltage: 264÷83 Vac with power reduction under 108 Vac;
- Frequency: 45 ÷ 66 Hz;
- Efficiency: ≥ 87%;
- Max absorption (230/240 Vac): 2.7 A;
- Max absorption (120 Vac): 5.3 A;
- Current Sharing: No;
- Operating temperature: +5°F ÷ +158°F, with power reduction over +122°F;
- Noisiness: < 51 dbA @ 1 m (42 dbA @ 1 m in silent mode);
- Cooling: Quick Smart Fan (Forced, by variable speed cooling fans);
- Dimensions L x H x D: 243x377x116 mm;
- Weight: 3,9 kg / 8,6 lb.
Note: Product available in 7 working days, the order transmitted directly to the manufacturer/importer.
|• Downloads datasheet SBC NRG Medium|