CRC Marine 6-66. Tin Metallic.
Multifunction salmastroso environment.
Specific protection against the corrosive action of the atmosphere and shorting salmastrose. Idroespellente. Not affect the conductivity of electrical contacts. Unlock, cleans and lubricates.
Full Description - Indications:
- Intimately adheres to metals, spreads and penetrates into the tiniest cracks, expels electrolytes retained by capillary action, dissolves the lumps of grease, dust and salts, lowers the coefficient of friction and surface tension at the metal / oxide.
- Shut down the corrosion processes in progress and prevents the emergence of new attacks, particularly if triggered by salts typical of the marine environment. Specific protection for boats, port facilities and shipbuilding, plant and vehicles operating in coastal areas.
- Eliminates leakage current and short circuits due to electrolytes, especially salt. It contains no silicones, no island contacts or connections. Prevents damage and restores the functionality of marine engines, frameworks and apparatus, delicate mechanisms damp or wet, even if by sea water.
- Cleans electrical or mechanical parts removing sludge, tires, lubricants oxidized or burned or aggrumati with dust and salts, all potential triggers combustion, short circuits, corrosion.
- Unlock and gives back full precision of movement, protects the year or during the svernaggio win, slaves, turnbuckles, anchor windlass, furling, locks, electrical system. Stops or prevents almost all electromechanical failures attributable to the marine humid and corrosive.
Packing: Tin 1 lt.
Category: Technical products.