Switching voltage reducers. Our long experience in the nautical field has enabled us to develop a line of voltage reducers that guarantee superior performance levels with respect the standards normally available on the market. EMC Class EN 55022
Important advantages: Low residual output fluctuation (ripple lower than 50 mV RMS).
Protections: Protection against shorts. Output overvoltage. Reverse output polarity.
- Maximum output current: 30 A;
- Efficiency: ≥ 95%;
- Rated output voltage: 13,5 Vdc;
- Output voltage stability: 1%;
- Residual ripple: < 15mV RMS;
- Rated input voltage: 24 Vdc;
- Maximum absorbtion: 24 A;
- Cooling: Natural;
- Case material: Aluminium;
- Dimensions W x H x D - mm: 120x157x40 mm;
- Weight - g: 500 g.