DCS charge separators exploit traditional diode technology.
DCS 2083 - 2123 are equipped with a double input, and this important feature greatly simplifies the installation in case of two alternators present on the same boat.
The advantage offered by the DCS charge sepatators are:
- Input voltage up to 31Vdc;
- S terminal for compensating separator voltage drop. in pre-set sources, battery chargers or alternators);
- Functioning over a wide range of environmental temperatures;
- Installation and wiring facilitated by the compact designof the separator.
- Input voltage: 31 Vdc;
- Loss of voltage: 0,7 Vdc;
- Number of input: 1;
- Number of output: 3;
- Battery charger current: 60A;
- Charge current from alternator: 80A;
- Operating temperature: from -20 to + 50°C;
- Cooling: Natural;
- Dimensions Wx H x D - mm: 175 x 68 x 135 mm;
- Weight - g: 1090 g.
- Datasheet (807 KB)