Camper photovoltaic kit composed of 110W monocrystalline photovoltaic panel, PWM 10A solar charge controller, MC4, male/female connectors for PV cables 4/6 mm² black and red photovoltaic cables Ø 4 mm², digital DC multi-function meter Watt/Ampere/Volt plus energy counter and 4 angle brackets in white ABS for all applications such as boats, camper vans, cabins, lodges in 12V off grid systems.
The kit contains:
- 1 110W 12V monocrystalline photovoltaic module, dimensions: 1020x670x35mm (our code 30050170);
- 1 Solar charge controller PWM 10A 12V, dimensions: 13,3x7,1 cm (our code 30550701);
- 1 MC4 Cabur male connector for PV cables 4/6 mm² (our code 30750303);
- 1 MC4 Cabur female connector for PV cables 4/6 mm² (our code 30750304);
- 5 mt Black cable 4 mm² (our code 30750290MT);
- 5 mt Red cable 4 mm² (our code 30750291MT);
- 1 Digital DC Amps Volts Watt Meter + Energy Counter (our code 34900000);
- 1 Fixing support in white ABS (our code 31550200).
EurSolar 110W monocrystalline photovoltaic solar panel.
Designed for rural lighting solutions, data collection and special applications. Thanks to its versatility, the panel is very popular and used both in developing countries as well as the European market. This panel was designed to work under the most difficult climatic and working conditions. The design of the anodized aluminium frame makes the panel safe, simple and quick to install in many applications. Every single cell and panel produced undergoes a series of tests and quality controls during every phase of production. The interconnections between panels are easy, practical and optimized for every configuration and voltage.
- Model: SS110-72M;
- Peak power: 110W;
- Vm (voltage at maximum p.): 18.5V;
- Im (maximum current): 5.94A;
- Voc (open circuit voltage): 22.5V;
- Isc (short circuit current): 6.45A;
- Power tolerance: +-3%;
- Dimensions: 1020x670x35mm;
- Weight: 8.1 Kg;
- Maximum system voltage (VDC): 1000V.
PWM 10A Solar Charge Controller for PV systems 12 Volt.
Suitable to charge GEL, AGM or acid batteries via traditional 36 cell photovoltaic panels. Charges batteries in boats, RVs, cabins and lodges, warning systems.
With battery status LED indicator.
- Voltage configurations: 12V;
- Rated charging current: 10A;
- Output: 1;
- Working temperature: -35/+55°C;
- Protection degree: IP30;
- Type: Stand Alone, Boat/Camper;
- Dimensions: 13.3x7.1 cm;
- Weight: 0.119 kg;
- LCD display: NO.
MC4 Cabur male and female connectors designed specifically for rapid and reliable connections in the context of photovoltaic applications with the most common inverter and junction box. Contacts are made with tinned copper and casing in PPO.
LINE 4, with metal contacts D.4 mm.
- PIN dimension: D.4mm;
- Maximum voltage: 1000 VDC;
- Maximum current: 30A at 70°C - 25A at 85°C;
- Contact resistance: <5m Ohm
- Contact material: Cu;
- Plating: Tin;
- Insulation: PPO.
- Protection degree: IP67 (IEC 60529);
- Temperature range: -40°C +90°C;
- Flammability level: UL94-VO.
Unipolar PV cables with flexible tinned copper class 5.
First insulation HEPR special G7 type. Second insulation Elastomer Halogen Free TM2 Type compound. They are specific for photovoltaic systems with nominal voltage U o/U600/100V in alternating current and not over 1500V in direct current, flame retardant, halogen free, designed to last at least 25 years.
- Continuous operating temperature: -40°/+90°C;
- Maximum operating temperature: +120°C;
- Minimum operating temperature: -40°C;
- Peak temperature: 250°C;
- Wire lifespan at 60°C: 25 years;
- Test voltage: 5Kv;
- Minimum bending range: 6 times the external diameter;
- Break load: 50 N/mm²;
- Diameter: 4 mm²;
- Quantity: 5 mt Black cables and 5 mt Red cables.
Reference regulations: CEI EN 50363 - CEI EN 60228 - IMQ-CPT-065.
Digital DC Amps Volts Watt Meter + Energy Counter.
This meter is great to use as an inexpensive way to spot check renewable energy system for power production. For direct current.
Measures 8 Parameters + Energy Counter. Great tool with many uses!
- Input voltage: From 4.8V to 60V;
- Input voltage (with auxiliary power): From 0V to 60V;
- Current: From 0A to 150A (resolution 0.01A);
- Max continuous current = 65A;
- Power: From 0W to 6554W (resolution 0.1W);
- Energy: From 0Wh to 6554Wh (resolution 0.01Wh);
- Display: Backlit display 2.4" LCD;
- Dimensions: 85x42x25 mm;
- Weight: 82 g.
Fixing brackets in white ABS.
4 angular supports (brackets) in white plastic material for fixing a photovoltaic panel on the roof of a camper van. They can be used with any PV module with aluminum frame. The substrate must be fixed to the roof securely, for example by using Sikaflex 252 glue (respecting the cycle of preparation and bonding provided). However, it is always recommended to reinforce the mounting with screws.
The reduced VAT is reserved for PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, end users and qualified photovoltaic and thermal energy installers or heat production INSTALLED IN ITALY. After purchase, kindly complete and return the VAT declaration form together with a copy of an ID document:
In case you do not have the right to the tax deduction (DEALERS) kindly contact us in advance so that an invoice with 22% VAT can be issued as per the law in force. In the absence of receipt of the declaration the order cannot be shipped as a copy of the VAT declaration form must by law be attached to the company invoice. The declaration form and ID document must be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +39 0431 687013.
5Auflistung:1,61 €Preis:1,45 €Du sparst:0,16 € (10%)
6Auflistung:1,61 €Preis:1,45 €Du sparst:0,16 € (10%)
7Auflistung:2,23 €Preis:2,01 €Du sparst:0,22 € (10%)
8Auflistung:2,23 €Preis:2,01 €Du sparst:0,22 € (10%)
9Auflistung:20,86 €Preis:17,73 €Du sparst:3,13 € (15%)
10Auflistung:40,65 €Preis:34,55 €Du sparst:6,10 € (15%)
11Auflistung:60,44 €Preis:51,37 €Du sparst:9,07 € (15%)
14Auflistung:49,41 €Preis:42,00 €Du sparst:7,41 € (15%)
15Auflistung:69,20 €Preis:58,82 €Du sparst:10,38 € (15%)
16Auflistung:88,99 €Preis:75,64 €Du sparst:13,35 € (15%)